I really enjoyed being a part of the ASTD ALPS event today. During my brief announcement I mentioned some opportunities:
- The Instructional Design and Technology (IDT) graduate programs at the University of Memphis.
- The online Certificate in Instructional Design and Technology. 4 courses (ID part 1, ID part 2, Designing learning environments 1, and Designing learning environments 2. I don’t have a link to this at the moment, as we are re-working our website. But you can find all the course descriptions here, and the registration info here. The four courses are IDT 7070, 7080, 7090, and 7095.
- The online Master’s degree in Instructional Design and Technology. 10 courses.
- The online Doctoral degree in Instructional Design and Technology. 18 courses, including a dissertation.
- The E-Learn Memphis monthly networking and show and tell meeting (free) that you can subscribe to via email or RSS.
- Our jobs and news site, that you can subscribe to via email or RSS.
You can find more about our program and field, or see the (hopefully) useful resources I post at:
Linked In: treymartindale
Facebook page: treymartindaledotcom
Delicious bookmarks: delicious.com/martindale
University of Memphis profile: Trey Martindale